Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SFX Zombie mag special

Its my first year marriage anniversary today, as its paper, the wife picked me up the SFX zombie special, and i have to say im very happy, its packed full of all your favorite zed stuff like Romero, the walking dead, Greg Nicotero, Tom Savini, Max Brooks, and the top 66 zombie movies of all time, and a retrospect on return of the living dead, and lots more. The mag is 132 pages and comes with 3 free gifts, Zombie key topper, hazard sign door sticker, and a giant double-sided poster with walking dead art. All together a great package, and highly recommended

Key topper

Card slip cover holds the mag

Sticker, it going in my hobby room

Poster, again, for the hobby room

The other side of the poster

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, mate. I'll be keeping an eye out for this next time I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary. Will have to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the anniversary mate!

    I am unable to get hold of that mag here in Dk.....

    ReplyDelete